Benefit of Ex-Gratia
- Lightning -Rs.1,00,000 (Rupees One Lakh)
- Drowning- Rs.2,00,000(Rupees Two Lakhs)
- Flood- Rs.2,00,000(Rupees Two Lakhs)
- Cyclone- Rs.2,00,000(Rupees Two Lakhs)
- Accident- Rs.2,00,000(Rupees Two Lakhs)
- Lightning Strike- Rs.2,00,000(Rupees Two Lakhs)
- Sneak Bite- Rs.1,00,000 (Rupees One Lakh)
- House Building Grant-
- Fully Damaged- Rs.17,600(seventeen Thousand Six Hundred)only
- severely Damaged- Rs. 3,800(Three Thousand Eight Hundred)only
- Partially Damaged- Rs. Rs. 2,300(Two Thousand Three Hundred)only
Who can apply
Families affected by Fire Accident/Flood/Cyclone/Landslide/Sneak Bite or other natural calamities,which are recognized under Calamity Relief Fund (with indication of the specific nature of calamity) Family Income should not Exceed Rs 2500/- per month
L I S T O F D O C U M E N T S R E Q U I R E D F O R E X –G R A T I A G R A N T
- Original petition.
- CA-II report of Pradhan, Concerned GP
- Certificate of recommendation from concerned Gram Panchayet Pradhan.
- Legal heir certificate from Pradhan.
- No objection certificate from legal heirs other than the petitioner.
- Death certificate(Attested).
- Post mortem report or Medical certificate(in case of snake bite) -Attested.
- Police report(Attested).
- Attested copy of Ration card & EPIC of the deceased.
- Attested copies of Ration card and EPIC of the applicant.
- Certificate that no proposal under the personal Accident Insurance Social Security Scheme has been initiated in respect of this case and will not be initiated.
- Enquiry Report from local officers (G.P. level/Block level)